Terms & Conditions:
30-Days Money Back Guarantee:
We accept authorized returns within 30 calendar days from the date the product was received by the buyer or original recipient unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
At Orange Autoparts we make returns and other client services as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with the best products and the best service in eCommerce. If product issues arise, our goal is to make the return or exchange as easy as possible, and this begins with having clear and conspicuous Terms & Conditions. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in the rejection of any refunds, exchanges, repairs or replacements. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they are binding on both the Customer and Orange Autoparts.
Please note that as a result of the constant changes, improvements and developments in our industry, Orange Autoparts reserves the right to modify, alter or change these Terms & Conditions at any point in time, without prior notice. We recommend that you periodically check this page for future developments.
Returns & Exchanges:
You may request a replacement shipment of your purchase price (excluding shipping charges) if the part:
- Is returned within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- Is not electrical/electronic in nature (i.e., ECUs, push button units, relays, air mass meters, sensors, scan/reset tools, etc.).
- Is not opened if the part is marked with a sticker indicating non-returnable once opened (i.e., gasket sets, repair manuals, etc.).
- Is not a “special order item”.
- Does not have a notation in the parts notes/description indicating not returnable (i.e., throttle housings, etc.) since our suppliers do not allow returns on certain types of parts where this notation appears. Please review notes carefully during the order process so, no misunderstandings occur.
- Has not been installed, used, disassembled or altered in any way.
- Does not have missing parts, hardware or instructions. If part is sold as a set, the complete set must be returned.
- Is returned in the original packaging and is in resalable condition.
On these cases, we ask you to contact our customer service representatives and they will help assist with the next best steps. While each particular category identified above has their own special rules and conditions (please read below), there are some general rules which apply to all returns or exchanges:
All returns and exchanges must be made via our Return Procedure with a valid & Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
Product(s) must be in new condition and in the original packaging. In no event will we accept a product return that is in a poor condition.
Any returns related to defects, damage, fitment or other flaws will require additional inspection. Depending on the product, we may also require that you send the product back to the source for inspection. In the event that you bring the product to your own mechanic who provides a report, we reserve the right to request verification by having the product shipped back to our source for additional inspection.
Any returns related to incorrect parts, sizes, purchased in error, or parts no longer needed, do not in any way assemble, install, or modify the product.
Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
In some cases, the return of the physical product may not be required. For these products, instructions will be provided on how to process a field destroy or dispose of the original item.
If the returned part(s) passes inspection, the replacement will be issued within 5-7 business days after the return delivery date. Issuing time for replacements will vary depending on when we receive your return and the availability of the parts.
The few exceptions for items that cannot be returned include:
Items Marked “Non-Returnable” (clearly indicated on the product page before placing your order).
Custom Built Orders.
Custom Wheels & Tires Packages.
We are not responsible for any return SHIPPING charges unless the return is due to a manufacturer’s defect or a direct result of an error on our part.
- Acceptable only within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Buyer pays for return shipping to avail of the warranty period.
- Restocking Fee – 20% – Applicable For any Cancellation, Returns, and Refunds.