The Warranty policy and Standard trade practice of e-automarket
- We reserve the right to replace or repair any part before a refund is made. All parts are used and have 3-5 years of warranty from the original date of delivery under normal driving conditions. No reimbursement for labor under any circumstances.
- There’s a 20% restocking fee on all returns plus freight charges on both ways for the orders returned or refused under any circumstances.
- If the engine or transmission is damaged at the time of delivery, any damages must be listed on the Bill of Lading or delivery receipt that the freight company has. There are absolutely no refunds if damages are not listed on the Bill of Lading or delivery receipt.
- Turbo or Supercharge engine does not mean the engine is coming with TURBO or SUPERCHARGE. These parts are always sold separately.
- If you need to return a core, please return it within 20 days from the original date of delivery. The core charge will not be refunded after 20 days from the delivery date.
- Disassembling the engine, transmission, or any item for any reason will void the warranty. If you received a unit with defects or broken parts, you have 15 days from the original date of delivery to set up shipping and return the unit. Otherwise, the warranty is voided and you don’t get refunded.
- Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked blocks, and excessive smoking for 60 days from the date of delivery. All we are charging for is the block assembly with heads and we leave other parts attached for your convenience and to make installation easier. These accessory parts are not warranted. Long blocks are sold with the understanding that any head work is the responsibility of the customer. There may be certain changes needed when installing an engine. The warranty also excludes broken or blown blocks after installing them.
- Miles are not certified on any used parts.
- If the purchase of an Engine or Transmission is being done by a credit card, by signing this agreement, the customer understands that their signature on this agreement is binding and it forfeits any rights to dispute the charge.
- Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase. Shearing or breaking of teeth in standard transmissions is not warranted under any circumstances. The customer must replace all seals and fluids. The warranty does not cover any seals. Transmissions that are taken apart by a customer or representative will have no warranty and no return. The customer must use their own transmission pan.
- All claims and returned goods must be accompanied by a customer invoice and are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for knowing and ordering the exact part needed before a purchase is made. Return is not accepted if the customer purchased the wrong part or the customer no longer needed the part.
ENGINE INSTALLATION CHECKLIST:
FOR YOUR WARRANTY TO BE VALID, YOU MUST COMPLETE
THE FOLLOWING STEPS BEFORE/DURING INSTALLATION:
- DRAIN AND REPLACE ENGINE OILS TO MANUFACTURER-SUGGESTED LEVELS
- REPLACE OIL, AIR, & FUEL FILTERS
- REPLACE VALVE COVER GASKETS
- REPLACE THE OIL PAN GASKET & REAR MAIN SEAL
- IF NEEDED REPLACE TIMING GEARS, CHAINS, OR BELTS & GASKETS
- REPLACE THERMOSTAT & GASKET
- FLUSH THE COOLING SYSTEM & RE-FILL TO THE PROPER LEVEL
- INSTALL NEW SPARK PLUGS & WIRES
- INSTALL NEW BELTS & HOSES
FAILURE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ANY OF THESE STEPS WERE NOT TAKEN WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
WHILE ENGINES MAY COME WITH ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES, THESE ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY WARRANTY.
THIS ENGINE COMES WITH UP TO 5 YEARS, PART-ONLY WARRANTY.
ENGINES ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST KNOCKING & EXCESSIVE SMOKING.
YOUR WARRANTY IS VOIDED IF THE ENGINES HEAT TAB IS MELTED OR REMOVED.
Transmission Installation Guidance:
- Flush often—back flush your transmission cooler to prevent contamination of your transmission and torque converter, and make sure to flush and inspect your existing converter if you plan on reusing it.
- Inspect your flex plate and driveshaft before installing your transmission. Things to look for include cracked teeth, missing balance weights, or worn yoke or U-joints—all of which will cause vibration.
- Make sure your converter is properly installed in the transmission before bolting the entire unit into your vehicle.
- Verify your shifter adjustment before starting your vehicle. It should be in PARK or NEUTRAL only.
- Make sure your transmission cooler lines are not kinked or touching the exhaust system.
- DO NOT use Teflon tape when installing cooler fittings.
- Add at least four quarts of transmission fluid before starting the engine, and then continue filling to the proper level with the engine running.
- DO NOT overfill your transmission as it will foam and aerate the fluid, causing heat and low-pressure problems.
- Re-torque your oil pan bolts after installation to prevent leakage.
- Run your transmission with the vehicle on jack stands or on a floor jack with a transmission jack adapter, so you can correct any misadjustments before they cause damage.
- Replace your transmission filter after initial use, since automatic transmission bearings and clutches have a break-in that generates fiber and metallic particles. TCI recommends the replacement of its filter after 20 race passes or 500 miles of street driving.
- DO NOT use a solid transmission mount because the transmission is not meant to be a stressed member of your chassis.
Rate Card for E-Auto market Parts Warranty Certificate
|30 Days||Free Regular warranty|
Rate Card for E-Auto market Labor Warranty Certificate
|First 30K Miles||$200.00|
|First 50K Miles||$400.00|
Kindly Note: To claim your warranty, you should have E-Automarket’s warranty certificate to approve your claim.